Thursday, March 11, 2010

New farmer


A new farmer has come to work on the Suburban Farm. Today we pick some more of the micro greens and washed them. We really cannot work on outside since there has been a practical flood the last few days. Some places got 4-5 inches of rain and there was water standing in the yard and on the garden plots so I haven't been able to finish the tilling.

These are some photographs of tomato and pepper seedling. It has taken almost two weeks but now we are getting 2-4 true leaves on the tomato. The pepper plants took almost 10 days to come up so no true leaves yet and not a single eggplant came up from the two year old seeds so I have just received the new seeds and will start some pots in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. to bad I like like myself. Does not bother me any more, I earned all those years lines.

    ReplyDelete